Beat the Street: Leader Stays Hot With Solar
TheStreet.com's Beat the Street contest is having another week in the sun.
EthanPH stands in second place at $277,877, followed by Rucaa and SGoddard who are tied at $277,767 with portfolios that include DryShips (DRYS), Diana Shipping (DSX), TBS International (TBSI), Excel Maritime (EXM) and Genco (GNK). Bizdrive is in fifth place at $277,712.
With the top five so close, any trading done before Wednesday's open could have a major effect on the contest. Under the rules of the weekly contest, players can swap out one stock before Wednesday's market open.On Wednesday, after the market open, registered players will be able to go to the Beat the Street Web site and see what stocks the other players have chosen, and all players should keep abreast of the game in the Stockpickr forum.
The next Beat the Street game will be held next week, so if you aren't in this week, you're only a few days away from your next chance to play.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV