Beat the Street: Leader Stays Hot With Solar
TheStreet.com's Beat the Street contest is having another week in the sun.
EthanPH stands in second place at $277,877, followed by Rucaa and SGoddard who are tied at $277,767 with portfolios that include DryShips (DRYS), Diana Shipping (DSX), TBS International (TBSI), Excel Maritime (EXM) and Genco (GNK). Bizdrive is in fifth place at $277,712.
With the top five so close, any trading done before Wednesday's open could have a major effect on the contest. Under the rules of the weekly contest, players can swap out one stock before Wednesday's market open.On Wednesday, after the market open, registered players will be able to go to the Beat the Street Web site and see what stocks the other players have chosen, and all players should keep abreast of the game in the Stockpickr forum.
The next Beat the Street game will be held next week, so if you aren't in this week, you're only a few days away from your next chance to play.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV