TSC Ratings' Upgrades, Downgrades: BUD
Change in Ratings
Aflac (AFL) coverage initiated at SunTrust Robinson Humphrey with a buy rating. Sees increased demand in Japan as the government shrinks coverage. Believes the strengthening yen and pre-tax margin increases will boost earnings this year. Price target of $78.00.
Brasil Telecom Participacoes (BRP) downgraded at JPMorgan to underweight from neutral. Believes stock trading at a premium to TMAR is unjustified. Sees no positive outlook with the Telemar/BRP combination. Price Target reduced to $80.
Anheuser-Busch (BUD) downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. Price target raised to $65 from $58. Maintains 2008 EPS estimates of $3.06.Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) downgraded at BMO Capital Markets to market perform from outperform at BMO. Believe charge-offs will come in above management's target, based on deteriorating conditions in housing. Also expect dividend cut. Price target lowered to $16 from $25. Finisar (FNSR) downgraded at Piper Jaffray to neutral from buy based on integration risk from its Optium acquisition. Cuts target price to $1.75 from $2. NetSuite (N) rated new hold at Deutsche Bank. Believes at current levels, risk/reward is balanced. Sets $22 target price. Online Resources (ORCC) rated new buy at Piper Jaffray. Believes company is poised for solid organic revenue growth and has a favorable competitive position. Sets $14.50 target price. Rent-A-Center (RCII) coverage initiated at Morgan Keegan with a market perform rating. Note favorable environment for rent-to-own stores based on credit environment, especially for subprime borrowers. Note ongoing legal concerns. Price target at $22. Time Warner (TWX) coverage initiated at Stanford Group with a buy rating. Believes new CEO cost cuts initiative improve cash flow. Sees major buybacks and strategic acquisitions if cable unit separates. Price target at $20.00.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV