- The purpose of the market is to facilitate liquidity: The market does not provide valuation analysis. It tells you price. It does not tell you value.
- Price does not equal value: All stocks are mispriced, some by a little, some by a lot. The value-centric investor, naturally, seeks to buy stocks where value exceeds price by a wide margin.
Don't Fear Price, Focus on Value: Whirlpool
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.