McCain vs. Obama: Which Funds Stand to Win
Now that the primary election season is over, it is time to revisit the funds that would do well under the presumptive Republican and Democratic party nominees, and add more funds that could deliver for investors under new political possibilities.
Back in early February, I called the Republican race for Arizona Sen. John McCain and picked funds that could do well under his administration.
My choices under a McCain victory in November were the, B+ rated Fidelity Select Defense and Aerospace Fund (FSDAX), C- rated PowerShares Aerospace & Defense Fund (PPA), and the D- rated SPDR S&P Biotech ETF (XBI).
McCain vs. Obama: Who's Better for the Economy?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV