Beat the Street: Leaders Long China Finance
The leader, SuneetBhut, increased the $250,000 seed capital to $264,491 by going long China Finance, which rose 14% on Tuesday, as well as Shanda Interactive (SNDA), Wuxi Pharmatech (WX), Coldwater Creek (CWTR) and Chico's FAS (CHS).
Under the rules of the weekly contest, players can swap out one stock before Wednesday's market open.
Players looking to find the one stock that can catch them up to the leaders should consider the following articles for new ideas:Web site and see what stocks the other players have chosen, and all players should keep abreast of the game in the Stockpickr forum.
The next Beat the Street game will be held next week, so if you aren't in this week, you're only a few days away from your next chance to play.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV