Friday's Winners & Losers: First Marblehead
Apple (AAPL) added $4.12, or 2.3%, to $181.17 after an analyst at Merill Lynch raised his price target on the stock to $215 from $186 on increased confidence in Apple's ability to get a bigger market share in the smartphone market. A Goldman Sachs analyst also added Apple on Thursday to its America's Conviction Buy list and raised his price target on the stock to $220 from $185.Hurco (HURC), an Indianapolis-based maker of computerized machine tools and integrated computer control systems, fell 18.3% to $38.53. The company announced second-quarter income of $5.5 million, or 85 cents a share, up 17% from the year-ago period. One analyst covering the stock was expecting earnings of 88 cents a share, per Thomson Reuters.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV