'Fast Money' Portfolios of the Week
Updated from 9:33 a.m. EDT
The traders of CNBC's "Fast Money" have crushed the call on higher oil prices. The crew has been telling market players for months to follow the uptrend in rude crude. No matter where a trend develops in the markets, the gang knows it has the job of bringing money-making ideas front-and-center for "Fast Money" viewers.
The gang recently highlighted trading ideas that play off rising inflation, summertime trends and stealth energy stock plays. Here are some highlights from over the past week as aggregated from the show.
Fast Money's Under The Radar Oil Trades: The traders highlighted the best energy trades without actually trading oil. On Tuesday's "Fast Money" show, Joe Terranova told viewers: "I like Goldman Sachs Group (GS) because they're the best energy traders I know." Fast Money's Under The Radar Oil Trades include Trinity (TRN) and Activision (ATVI).Fast Money's Breakout Stock Picks: The "Fast Money" crew knows that stocks that show breakout chart patterns tend to go higher. On Monday's "Fast Money" show, Quint Tatro told viewers: "After a strong earnings report, trends in the chart for Corning (GLW) look bullish." Fast Money's Breakout Stock Picks include Terra Nitrogen (TNH). Fast Money's Rising Inflation Trade: Core inflation is rising at its fastest pace in 16 years. On Tuesday's "Fast Money" show, Zach Karabel, president of River Twice Research, told viewers: "In this kind of environment, look for irreplaceable inputs. I mean things people absolutely have to have." Fast Money's Rising Inflation Trade include Vale (RIO). Fast Money's Summer Trend Stock Picks: All week long, the traders have been highlighting stock ideas that could heat up as summer kicks off. On Monday's show, Karen Finerman told viewers: "I prefer Allergan (AGN) for their skin products." Fast Money's Summer Trend Stock Picks include Suburban Propane Partners (SPH).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV