Comparing Small-Cap, Emerging-Market ETFs
The category of emerging-market, small-cap stocks now has two ETFs to compare and contrast.
As the ETF industry creates more innovative products, it's creating access to segments of the market that may not have been easily accessed via index funds in the past, and this is one.
Below is the back test for each fund compared to the iShares Emerging Market Index ETF (EEM).
|1 Year||3 Years||5 Years||10 Years|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV