'Mad Money Lightning Round': Temple-Inland Is Going Higher
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening:
Temple-Inland (TIN): "This is one I recommended at $11. I know packaging and I know this stock. This stock is going to $16."Merck (MRK): "Merck is cheap. I think it's going to surprise to the upside, which is why I'm bullish on Schering-Plough (SGP), but I still like Merck too." Whole Foods (WFMI): "This is a tough one. I love shopping at Whole Foods, but that's not the same as buying the stock. It continues to miss the quarter. Don't buy." CONSOL Energy (CNX): "This stock is up so much that I don't know if I can recommend it again. I want people to ring the register a little." Abiomed (ABMD): "No, I've got so many other situations with more upside that aren't as speculative. I'm not a fan of that one." Chindex International (CHDX): "This is another one up big today; it's time to take it off the table. Ring the register and take some profits." PG&E (PCG): "The only reason I would want to own that one is because I believe they're going to place a big order with First Solar (FSLR) for more solar. Otherwise I don't think they deserve the price they're at. " Focus Media (FMCN): "This one's tough. I haven't been recommending a lot of Chinese stocks. I'm not a buyer of Focus Media."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV