Pack Your Skillet -- We're Going on a Cooking Trip
Ask for the class while you're making your reservation.
Sazón at Casa de Sierra Nevada, San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
Learn how to cook real Mexican food at Sazón, which offers a wide variety of classes, including explorations of the country's many distinctive regional cuisines (Baja, Pueblo, Mexico City, for example), expeditions to local markets for the freshest ingredients and home cooking in clay vessels.
The cooking school is a part of luxury hotel Casada Sierra Nevada, which has 31 rooms and a new spa.Hotel & Spa Rosa Alpina, San Cassiano, Italy Dive into Northern Italian cooking with Michelin-starred chef Norbert Niederkofler. The class, called "Flavors of the Dolomites," will include an overview of special techniques used in this cuisine, including smoking, vacuum and low-temperature cooking, as well as a visit from a local cheese producer who creates the regional specialty cheese, graukase, which fills the chef's signature ravioli dish. The class runs over three nights, June 20-June 23rd; reserve through the hotel.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV