'Mad Money Lightning Round': Ride Millicom International Cellular
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening:
Millicom International Cellular (MICC): "This is one of my absolute favorite cell companies. You let that one ride my friend. "Blockbuster (BBI): "There is a company that would be at $5 if it hadn't decided to buy Circuit City (CC). That's one of the dumbest thing I've ever seen a company do. Dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb." Diversified Machinery (CKH): "I like that company. It should be at the top of its 52-week range. I'm a buyer of that one." Intuitive Surgical (ISRG): "I called the top in that. I want you to ring the register. When you have these hot ones, you have to start taking something off the table." Gerdau S.A (GGB): "That's from Brazil; that stock goes higher. I just think Brazil is so good. I'd buy some more right here." GeoEye (GEOY): "No, it just blew up. I'm still reeling from just how bad it was. I didn't like the earnings. It's troubled. I don't want to get back into it." Clearwire (CLWR): "No, no, no, we don't want to be in that thing. Anytime that one spikes, you sell it. " Circuit City (CC): "I want you to ring the register nine ways to Sunday. I want you to understand this: you need to be out of that stock."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV