'Fast Money' Pops and Drops: Losing True Religion
Here's what CNBC's "Fast Money" traders had to say about some of the market's biggest movers on their "Pops and Drops" segment Friday.
Sprint (S) popped 20% this week. Pete Najarian said that the WiMax buildout will be a big boon but it might not save Sprint.
Alcoa (AA) jumped 8%. Guy Adami said he's liked the company for a while. With a buyback and a new CEO, he still likes it.
H&R Block (HRB) climbed 5%. Najarian said the company was getting some relief from credit problems.Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) was up 13%. Adami said oil's not a problem for this company, but he's still not a fan. True Religion (TRLG) soared 16%. Jeff Macke said the stock is a sell here.
DropsClear Channel (CCU) dropped 4%. Macke said it's a quagmire. Avoid it at all costs, he said. Sotheby's (BID) fell 13%. Karen Finerman said the company's expenses were "out of line." The Knot (KNOT) slipped 15%. Macke said to short the stock. Tesoro (TSO) tumbled 14%. Finerman said oil prices are high.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV