Friday's Analysts' Upgrades, Downgrades
Change in Ratings
Abbott Labs (ABT) Initiated at UBS with a buy rating. 2008 EPS estimates at $3.25. Price target is set to $61.
American Superconductor (AMSC) downgraded at Jefferies to hold from buy. 2008 EPS estimates raised to -24 cents from -33 cents. Price target raised to $35 from $33.
Stock Comments/EPS ChangesAecom Technology (ACM) numbers raised at UBS. 2008 EPS estimates raised to $1.36 from $1.28. Price target raised to $34 from $31. Maintains buy rating.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV