HTC's Challenger to the iPhone Throne
HTC Corp. unveiled its new flagship phone, the Touch Diamond, at a London press conference this morning.
The newly designed Touch Diamond handset runs on the latest version of Microsoft's (MSFT) Windows Mobile platform. It looks compact in size and has HTC's second-generation touch-screen technology, which is called TouchFLO 3D.
HTC claims it has been able to take a "great leap forward" in touch-screen innovation with the introduction of TouchFLO 3D, saying it provides animated access to people, messaging, email, photos, music, weather and more.The Touch Diamond is a GSM/GPRS/EDGE world phone, and operates on the high speed, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA wireless data networks -- capable of delivering fast downloads and a speedy mobile Web experience.
HTC's Touch Diamond Could Ring iPhone's Bell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV