Navteq Finds Profits in First Quarter
While revenue from Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas rose compared to the same period in 2007, Asia Pacific revenue declined 43% from the first quarter of 2007.
The company's in-dash map units rose 16% from a year ago, despite poor automobile sales, while portable map devices surged 129% from the first quarter of 2007 with solid growth in Europe. Total map units jumped more than 91% to 6.08 million, but were down nearly 30% sequentially.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV