Follow Swensen's Yale Endowment Fund
David Swensen has gained great fame in the last few years as the head of the Yale Endowment Fund (you can click here for more about the fund's performance).
As the exchange-traded vehicle industry has evolved over the last few years, it has become easier to emulate the fund.
Here's how it's possible to use things like ETFs and mutual funds to create your own endowment.
|Click here for larger image.|
- Permanent Portfolio (PRPFX)
- JP Morgan Multi Cap Market Neutral Fund (OGNIX); don't let the 48-cent dividend in December throw you.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV