Four Great Food-Factory Tours
There's a sweet ending here: Every tour concludes with a visit to the FlavoRoom, where guests get generous samples of more than 30 flavors.
Tours are $3 and run every half-hour starting at 10 a.m. They run 362 days a year; the factory is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's.
Ice cream is made only on weekdays, so if you want to see the actual manufacturing, be sure to visit Monday through Friday. Visit the Web site for more information.
Cabot Cheese -- Cabot, Vt.The factory for this nearly
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV