Altucher's Blog Watch: April 14
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
Catwalk models are the reason health insurance costs are so high.
How did D. Thomas win $5,000 in the Beat the Street contest?
Why didn't EMC (EMC) go up when VMware (VMW) ripped up the other day? Cramer Answers this and other questions.
Dr. John Rutledge finds some hope in the recent housing data.
Why did Merrill give Sirius (SIRI) a sell rating?
Donaldson Capital is taking a fancy to Johnson & Johnson (JNJ).
Crossing Wall Street finds some choice language in one of the odder SEC filings I've seen.
For the couple who has everything, why not buy toilets for two?
Why did S&P downgrade Cisco (CSCO)?
Why is GE (GE) a buy, Lennar (LEN) a short and other fun things in the latest Barron's Roundup.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV