Wednesday's Asia ADR Recap
PetroChina has also asked Chevron (CVX) to begin producing natural gas in southwestern China in 2009, as part of a deal singed last year, according to the company's Web Site. Shares of PTR fell 4.3% to $130.90 and shares of CEO closed lower by 3.8% at $152.78.
Leading the losers list among Chinese ADRs Wednesday were Agria (GRO), which fell 11% to $4.85; China Eastern Airlines (CEA), which dropped 7% to $44.50; China Finance Online (JRJC), which shed 6.2% to $15.10; and Guangshen Railway (GSH), which closed down 6.1% to $25.91.
Be sure to check out the Far East Portfolio at Stockpickr.com every night to find out which stocks in India and China are making big moves and announcing major news.For more on Asia, check out Daniel Harrison's coverage at TheStreet.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV