Altucher's Blog Watch: April 9
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
Is it time for a strong rebound in merger arbitrage?
Sometimes the world's richest man, here's the portfolio of Carlos Slim Helu.
These are the best Internet acquisitions of 2007. Not surprisingly, Google (GOOG) is the acquirer of No. 1.
The first cancer vaccine ever approved in the world bodes good news for stocks like Dendreon (DNDN).
Google gets sued for privacy invasion.
Here's a great post on how to create a viral video.
Compare personal income taxes in 1954 vs. today.
Here are Stockpickr's System Trades of the Day.
Paul Kedrosky writes about how the best companies know how to mutate and draws an example from Westar Energy (WR).
A rare brain disease unleashes creativity.
Advanced Micro Devices' (AMD) troubles are making Intel's (INTC) investors nervous.
Broadcom (BRCM) and others will benefit from an Apple (AAPL) 3G iPhone.
These are the companies that are still rated AAA, including Exxon Mobil (XOM), Automatic Data Processing (ADP) and others.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV