'Fast Money' Pops and Drops: Play Your Cards Right
Here's what CNBC's "Fast Money" traders had to say about some of the market's biggest movers on their "Pops and Drops" segment Tuesday.
NutriSystem (NTRI) popped 24%. Guy Adami said there was a lot of short interest in the stock.
Chattem (CHTT) was up 4%. Adami said the company voluntarily recalled its Icy Hot patch. The stock got obliterated on the news, he said. The stock has room on the upside, he said.
DropsFirst Marblehead (FMD) plummeted 37%. Karen Finerman said that the guarantor of the company's student loans filed for bankruptcy. Stay away, she said. The iShares FTSE Xinhua China 25 Index ETF (FXI) lost 3%. Pete Najarian said the stock has had a big run. He said Tim Seymour expects more pullbacks. Garmin (GRMN) slipped 8%. Jeff Macke said he loves the devices, but to sell the stock. Flowserve (FLS) was down 5%. Finerman said the stock was up the same amount yesterday. She said it may be approaching its price target on a valuation basis. Agria (GRO) fell 38%. Najarian said the company is involved in corn as well as sheep embryos. The COO has to resign, he said. He counseled against trying to bottom-pick in this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV