Altucher's Blog Watch: April 7
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
There are much better ways to invest in Ford (F) than buying F. Stockerblog shows us the way.
You think you're in trouble? No problem: Buy your girlfriend this diamond-studded thong for $1 million or so.
Before you click here, guess which Dow stocks are up and down the most on the year.
This was quite possibly the first bathroom in America -- 14,000 years ago.
Imclone (IMCL), Juniper Networks (JNPR) and more make the System Trades of the Day list.
Here are the top 10 mutual funds for a recession and other hot topics in this week's Barron's.
This is a nice survey of the latest dividend aristocrats, the stocks that have increased dividends for 25 years in a row or more.
Could Craigslist really be worth over $5 billion? If it's true, then I'm super jealous.
Freakonomics turns its excellent analytical skills to this critical question: Do hamburgers cause crime? Incidentally, an ex-TheStreet.com employee just became editor over at freakonomics.com.
Neatorama has the low-down: Marital bliss lasts for four years. Don't fight a universal law.
Paul Graham is my absolute favorite blogger. He's a genius. In his latest post, he discusses his top heroes and what makes a hero.
The microcap speculator gives the lowdown on public porn company, New Frontier Media (NOOF).
Here's a nice summary from Paid Content on the latest ins and outs of the Yahoo (YHOO)-Microsoft (MSFT) deal.
Sramana Mitra thinks now's the time to buy WebMD (WBMD).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV