Altucher's Blog Watch: March 31
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
Check out this great profile of Nassim Taleb, author of The Black Swan and Fooled by Randomness.
Would you buy this violin for $1 million?
According to the "Fast Money" guys, these are the stocks that will do well if we hit $4 a gallon for gas.
Wal-Mart (WMT) makes its debut on Wallstrip.
Finally, is Apple (AAPL) a buy here?
Whoever did this to an epilepsy message board has to be pure evil.
Cisco (CSCO), Ciena (CIEN) and more trigger the System Trades of the Day list.
Dividend Growth does its special dividend analysis on Clorox (CLX).
If you want to disagree with someone use entrepreneur and VC Paul Graham's advice on how to disagree.
What was Wikipedia's 10 millionth article?
Stock Market Beat writes about why it's not high on Harley-Davidson (HOG).
Stockerblog has the latest top-selling business and investing books.
Here are the latest top domain name prices.
Seeking Alpha thinks that there are two reasons to get excited about Coca-Cola (KO) right now.
Take a look at this very lifelike animation.
Here are five reasons why the saying, "the customer is always right," is sometimes wrong.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV