Altucher's Blog Watch: March 28
Editor's note: Every morning, James Altucher presents the most timely, topical posts from the Web's best business blogs.
Hank Paulson for President?
Applied Materials (AMAT) is still on System Trades of the Day list along with others.
Stocks are the cheapest since 2002, according to Morningstar.
I love Morgan Stanley analyst and Internet cheerleader, Mary Meeker. So what's she saying about Google (GOOG)?
How much would you pay for a framed nude photo of French President Sarkozy's wife, Carla Bruni.
For the paranoid in all of us (and the couple who has everything), check out this anti-bioterror bed.
When I was a kid my top speed was about three minutes. But I didn't have this speed cubing kit to help.
Here's a nice analysis of Family Dollar Stores' (FDO) shares.
Silver vs. gold: from 2004 to today.
Sramana Mitra explores Oracle's (ORCL) next frontier.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV