Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Big Bang
Cramer called Costco the "best retailer with the best merchandise," saying the stock "is going higher."
In this segment, Cramer told a viewer that while he likes Focus Media (FMCN), the company only reported an in-line quarter. That said, he still thinks Focus Media is a buy.
He told a second viewer that he's not inclined to recommend Sigma Designs (SIGM) after its disappointing quarter.
Cramer told a third viewer that he feels MDU Resources (MDU) a lot to offer and recommended sticking with the stock.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on Verizon (VZ), AT&T (T), Eastman Kodak (EK), Korea Electric Power (KEP), General Mills (GIS), Kellogg (K), Darling International (DAR), Lindsay Corporation (LNN), Mastercard (MA), NuStar Energy (NS) and Mosaic (MOS). Cramer was bearish on Sprint Nextel (S), Systemax (SYX), Campbell Soup (CPB), Raser Technologies (RZ), Visa (V) and Borders Group (BGP). Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here. For more of Cramer's insights during the Lightning Round, click here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV