How to Invest in Currencies
Therefore, at best, we can see where an economy is headed three to five years into the future. Longer than that, all bets are off. Shorter than that is pure gambling. Of course, even predicting an economy's strength for the next few years can be difficult, but it's the "sweet spot" in which you are most likely to make good currency bets. Investing, after all, is about consistently making "good enough" decisions.
When you invest in a currency you are making a statement not just about one economy, but about two. For example, if you live in the U.S. and you are investing in the euro via foreign exchange (Forex or FX), you are making a statement about the relative strength of the European economy vs. the U.S. economy.
Foreign Exchange Broker Gets Boost From Retail Investors
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV