'Mad Money Lightning Round': Wal-Mart's a Winner
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening:
Wal-Mart (WMT): "Wal-Mart was downgraded today. That is wrong. I think Wal-Mart is a winner, that's a good call."Peabody Energy (BTU): "There is a battle between the longs and the shorts on this one, I like natural gas better. I like Apache (APA), Anadarko Petroleum (APC) and Chesapeake Energy (CHK) more." Procter & Gamble (PG): "P&G is in bull-market mode. They are committed to the dividend and have a great balance sheet ... a high quality name." Core Labs (CLB): "When oil's is at $110 a barrel, you hire Core Labs to help you get more oil out of your wells. I'm behind Core Labs." Allergan (AGN): "I have been amazed this stock is acting so badly. People fear these stocks, but that is wrong. I want to be a buyer." Philippine Long Distance (PHI): "I was debating this one, I should revisit it. " United Parcel Service (UPS): "UPS is one of the best run companies in America. I don't think it'll make any money right now." *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV