Neonode's Itty-Bitty Phone Is Big Fun
Currently, the N2 is only available for sale in a few select markets (mostly European). Neonode is working on teaming up with a U.S. cellular provider -- hopefully with an announcement coming soon.
Until that happens, the N2 is available, from Britain, on their Web site for a whopping $606. I know that's steep. But a large percentage of the people who've seen this phone -- and who want to buy it -- were not phased by the high price.
Neonode is also working on a new, larger phone with lots more features.
I'll bet it will be a winner too.Know What You Own: Apple operates in the technology industry, and some of the other stocks in its field include Dell (DELL), Hewlett-Packard (HPQ), Microsoft (MSFT) and (symbol) (RIMM). These stocks were recently trading at ($19.46,-1.17%), ($46.18, -2.31%), ($28.19, -1.54%) and ($98.80, -2.55%) respectively. For more on the value of knowing what you own, visit TheStreet.com's Investing A-to-Z section.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV