Monday's Analysts' Upgrades, Downgrades
Change in RatingsApria (AHG) downgraded at Deutsche Bank to a sell rating due to concerns that Medicare reimbursement rates will be lower on competitive bidding.
Aeropostale (ARO) downgraded at Citigroup from hold to sell, with a $24 price target. Inventory levels are building, especially women's, which could hurt near-term margins.
Lincare (LNCR) downgraded at Deutsche from hold to sell, with a $24 price target. Company facing increased competition, and Medicare reimbursement rates may be reset lower.
Medco Health Solutions (MHS) upgraded at Goldman to buy from neutral based on valuation. Believes shares are attractive following 23% decline from early January highs. Maintained $59 target price.Sonic Automotive (SAH) upgraded at Goldman to buy from neutral based on valuation. Cites stock is priced at a discount to peers despite delivering strong operating results last quarter. Sets $23 target price. Staples (SPLS) removed from Buy List at Goldman and now rates the stock neutral. Believes prospects are still bright but outlook is largely reflected in price. Maintained $25 target price. Vishay (VSH) upgraded at Merrill from sell to neutral. Estimates cut, to reflect slower demand, but the company still has considerable opportunities to cut costs.
Stock Comments/EPS ChangesCorning (GLW) 2008 estimates raised at Deutsche Bank by 4 cents to $1.82 a share due to healthy global LCD demand and declining dollar.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV