Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Don't Quit On Equitable Resources
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Tuesday evening:
BE Aerospace (BEAV): "That company came out today and told a great story. Use the weakness to buy."Siemens (SI): "You want to stay in Siemens. I believe that they're a great long-term situation." Goldman Sachs (GS): "I bought some today. All the estimates have been cut, the stock has come down too much." Schlumberger (SLB): "I like oil service. I like Transocean (RIG) as well. Oil is going to $125 a barrel." Shaw Group (SGR): "Shaw is good. That's what I want to be in." Diebold (DBD): "We want to sell this one. We've got better fish to fry."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV