Why Maryland's $1M MBA Fund Passed on Starwood
So did the group think "HOT" (Starwood's ticker symbol) was as hot as Niyamosot suggested?
While the fund members see potential in the stock, they're not ready to sink their money into it until the DCF models are more in line with their targets. After a question-and-answer session with other members of the fund, Niyamosot will update her model and give the group the chance for a second take on Starwood.
With well over a million dollars on the line, it's no wonder that the Mayer Fund doesn't want to rush things. So until all 10 members can agree, HOT will remain lukewarm.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV