Apple TV Nails It the Second Time Around
Did I find anything to complain about? If I want to be picky, I could argue that the Apple TV hardware gets very warm to the touch when it's been on for a while. Big deal!
Do I think Apple is on the right track?
By adding video rentals to the super-popular iTunes store, Apple is working overtime to control online video rentals just like it does the music download market. The Apple TV box should help the company reach that goal.This overhaul is so good -- I'm wondering what Mr. Jobs has in mind for Apple TV 3. I'm sure everyone will want to own one of those devices, too.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV