Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Bulls Are Back
Hassan clarified reports that Vytorin accounts for 70% of the company's earnings. He said they are not accurate because they don't take into account Schering's recent big acquisition of Organon BioSciences.
Finally, Hassan said that he said his industry will continue to be very strong regardless of the outcome of November's general election. "People will always want new and innovative drugs and treatments," he said.
Cramer told a viewer that Brocade (BRCD ) blew the quarter and he's now a seller of the company. He admitted he was "wrong" about the company.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on Masimo (MASI), People's Bank (PBCT) and Hudson City Bancorp (HCBK). Cramer was bearish on Nam Tai Electronics (NTE), RH Donnelley (RHD), Citigroup (C) and Harley Davidson (HOG). Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here. For more of Cramer's insights during the Lightning Round, click here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV