Glimpsing Garmin's New Phone
All of the British and European BlackBerry users I talked with said they had no problem with their email. They had no idea what all the fuss was about.
Good for them but bad for us.
I think Research In Motion (RIMM) needs to work a lot harder to make sure that North American users, who make up something like 75% of its total 12 million users worldwide, continue to be happy campers. I'm using the term "users" here to describe an addiction to their mobile email devices -- not necessarily to drugs, etc.
What RIM doesn't need is for the "Crackberry" nickname to turn into "Black-out-berry."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV