Jim Cramer's 'Stop Trading!': Buy DRS Technologies
Buy DRS Technologies (DRS), Jim Cramer said on CNBC's "Stop Trading!" segment Friday.
Cramer said the defense stock reflects recent changes in the U.S. wages war. "This is the sweet spot -- intelligence in the new military doctrine." The military is "getting away from the Force Protection (FRPT) MRAPs," to be more "guerilla-like against the guerillas," he said.
Revising his take on the soda business, Cramer said "Pepsi (PEP) on a pullback is actually better than Coke (KO)." He cited better international growth and Coke's saturation of the market as reasons for his reversal.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV