Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Grab Some Wabtec
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening:
Sherwin-Williams (SHW): "I like Sherwin-Williams very much. ... However, one-third [of your portfolio]? C'mon man, we know no more than one-fifth. ... I think you have to back down to 20%."Wabtec (WAB): "I like Wabtec. I think that's a terrific stock. ... Rails are ramping." Anheuser-Busch (BUD): "Except for Altria (MO) is spinning off SAP Miller. ... At $46, you're not going to go wrong." Yum! Brands (YUM): "Listen good! [CEO] David Novak from Yum! is money in the bank. ... [It's] moving into Russia, moving into Europe. This company is en fuego. ... I think that Yum! is the better value 'cause it has more growth." Ashland (ASH): "I am astonished that this stock has come down so much. ... You know what? ... On a value basis, Ashland is the right choice." Nova Chemicals (NCX): "It is dirt cheap. ... I got burned on this one. ... Frankly, Don'tBuy. ... Because I'm so wrong, I don't want to listen to myself." NutriSystem (NTRI): "To bet against it or with it? ... No, I'd rather have you run around naked during Winter Carnival."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV