Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Grab Some Wabtec
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Friday evening:
Sherwin-Williams (SHW): "I like Sherwin-Williams very much. ... However, one-third [of your portfolio]? C'mon man, we know no more than one-fifth. ... I think you have to back down to 20%."Wabtec (WAB): "I like Wabtec. I think that's a terrific stock. ... Rails are ramping." Anheuser-Busch (BUD): "Except for Altria (MO) is spinning off SAP Miller. ... At $46, you're not going to go wrong." Yum! Brands (YUM): "Listen good! [CEO] David Novak from Yum! is money in the bank. ... [It's] moving into Russia, moving into Europe. This company is en fuego. ... I think that Yum! is the better value 'cause it has more growth." Ashland (ASH): "I am astonished that this stock has come down so much. ... You know what? ... On a value basis, Ashland is the right choice." Nova Chemicals (NCX): "It is dirt cheap. ... I got burned on this one. ... Frankly, Don'tBuy. ... Because I'm so wrong, I don't want to listen to myself." NutriSystem (NTRI): "To bet against it or with it? ... No, I'd rather have you run around naked during Winter Carnival."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV