Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': Woodward Governor Rules
To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
Potash (POT): "Too hard right now. ... Agriculture is under tremendous pressure here. ... I am starting to think the safer way to go is DuPont (DD). ... I like Archer Daniels (ADM) ... I still like Agrium (AGU). ... The short term may be the House of Pain."Ecolab (ECL): "You're going higher! We also like Chemed (CHE). ... A nice anticyclical stock. ... I would pick some up here on that pullback that we had." Dolby Labs (DLB): "They have crushed Dolby. ... Don'tBuy." Coca-Cola (KO): "That's a tough one. ... Too defensive right now for people. ... Goes under $55, we don't even think about it, but we don't think about it for six months. ... It's the kind of stock I would buy at this discount for my kids." Huaneng Power (HNP): "You need to have a China power stock?! I got my hands full . ... I think Baidu's (BIDU) the only one right now I'll go with. ... If the China market comes down ... I will suggest Focus Media (FMCN)."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV