Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Costco of Pet Stocks
In this viewer feedback segment, Cramer told a viewer not to panic and sell all of his Wachovia (WB) shares at once, but to instead sell into any strength the stock exhibits.
He told another viewer that he does believe Harley Davidson (HOG) is undervalued, but sees no catalyst that will take the stock any higher.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on Baidu.com (BIDU), Athenahealth (AB), Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) and Brookfield Asset Management (BAM). Cramer was bearish on H&R Block (HRB), Boeing (BA), Regions Financial (RF), Downey Financial (DSL) and Circuit City (CC). Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here. For more of Cramer's insights during the Lightning Round, click here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV