Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: The Costco of Pet Stocks
In this viewer feedback segment, Cramer told a viewer not to panic and sell all of his Wachovia (WB) shares at once, but to instead sell into any strength the stock exhibits.
He told another viewer that he does believe Harley Davidson (HOG) is undervalued, but sees no catalyst that will take the stock any higher.
Lightning RoundCramer was bullish on Baidu.com (BIDU), Athenahealth (AB), Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) and Brookfield Asset Management (BAM). Cramer was bearish on H&R Block (HRB), Boeing (BA), Regions Financial (RF), Downey Financial (DSL) and Circuit City (CC). Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here. For more of Cramer's insights during the Lightning Round,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV