You Ask, Cramer Answers
On Stockpickr Answers, Jim Cramer recently responded to a new batch of questions posed by members of the Stockpickr community.
Anybody can ask, respond or comment at Stockpickr Answers; the top responders get ranked in our "Top Analysts" section.
Here's a question to which Cramer recently responded. (Note: You may have to scroll through several answers to see Cramer's.)
- Take a look at the Street Terms: Drugs and the Drug Trade ticker symbol portfolio I put together for fun: "X, PCP, POT, ICE, THC, FIX, HIT, GOLD, BAM, GBL, CAT, DECK, PEG, BUD, MO, OXY." Last year at the beginning of the year if you invested equally, this returned 53%.
Click here for Cramer's answer to this question.
For an archive of Jim Cramer's Stockpickr answers, go to www.stockpickr.com/answers/ and type "Jim Cramer" under "search for questions." Select "Username - Answered" from the dropdown menu at right, and click "search." The most recent questions will appear first.(Editor's note: Cramer owns Altria for his Action Alerts PLUS charitable trust.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV