Monday's Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades
CHANGE IN RATINGSAsset Acceptance (AACC) initiated at Jefferies with Hold rating. Price target starts at $10 and 2008 EPS estimates begin at $0.90.
Best Buy (BBY) downgraded at Bear to Underperform. Slowdown in the product cycle will likely pressure margins. Company may also lose market share to discounters. Stocks is also not pricing in macro risks.
Salesforce.com (CRM) upgraded at UBS to Buy rating from Neutral. Price target jumps to $70 from $55 and 2008 EPS estimates hold at $0.14.
Salesforce.com downgraded at Goldman to Sell from Neutral based on valuation in a somewhat slower macro environment for IT and software spending. Maintained $51 price target.El Paso (EP) upgraded at Wachovia from Market Perform to Outperform. Company has a large backlog of organic growth projects. E&P portfolio should also help uncover value. Goodrich (GR) downgraded at Deutsche Bank to a Hold rating due to growing caution on commercial auto. Target price cut to $73. Health Management Assoc. (HMA) upgraded at Wachovia from Market Perform to Outperform. Accelerating growth, margin expansion and asset sales could drive multiple expansion. Estimates also raised. Eli Lilly (LLY) upgraded at Morgan Stanley to Equal-weight. $52 price target. $52 price target. Company has solid near-term earnings visibility and a 3.5% dividend yield, though the late-stage pipeline remains soft. Landstar Systems (LSTR) upgraded at Bear from Peer Perform to Outperform. $52 price target. Company is approaching an inflection point for accelerating growth.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV