Eco-Friendly Wine Picks
One way to lower the energy consumption associated with shipping wine is to take it out of those glass bottles.
Wine blogs like BoxedWineSpot report that boxed wines have been gaining
In addition to the environmental pluses, these contraptions have a technical advantage over bottles: The plastic or aluminum bag inside the box collapses as the wine is dispensed, keeping oxygen out and the wine fresh for more than a month -- handy for those of us who dislike opening a bottle of wine for a single after-work glass.On the disposal end of things, the box part of the bag-in-a-box is cardboard and easily recycled. Tetra paks are more problematic.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV