Mouthwatering Gifts for the Foodies in Your Life
It's easy to think of foodies as gourmet snobs who insist that all their olive oil be extra virgin, their bread made by artisan bakers and their chocolates imported from Belgium.
But not all foodies care about all foodstuffs. That is, they're not equal-opportunity snobs but ones with specific areas of interest and expertise.
Some have a sweet tooth. Some have a savory one.
With that in mind, here are last-minute gift suggestions for a half-dozen distinct types of foodies.We've included items available in stores as well as those that must be ordered by mail -- keep in mind the cutoff dates for holiday delivery with the latter (and be prepared to pay shipping surcharges, although that's standard with perishables in any case). Many mail-order merchants will also give you the option of ordering a gift certificate up until the true last minute. For the java junkie: Yes, it's the most familiar name in high-end coffee, but that makes
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV