6. Force Protection (FRPT - Get Report): This maker of mine-resistant ambush-protected (MRAP) vehicles for the military saves lives as it builds transport vehicles specially designed to protect against roadside bombs. This stock is off huge (down over 75% since early October) as analysts forecast lower demand levels in coming years. I disagree with the bearish view, as I think MRAP demand will be sustainable. The vehicles are a military necessity in the asymmetric warfare being engaged globally. I find tremendous value at this level. -- BUY
TheStreet.com Power Stock Rankings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.