6. Force Protection (FRPT): This maker of mine-resistant ambush-protected (MRAP) vehicles for the military saves lives as it builds transport vehicles specially designed to protect against roadside bombs. This stock is off huge (down over 75% since early October) as analysts forecast lower demand levels in coming years. I disagree with the bearish view, as I think MRAP demand will be sustainable. The vehicles are a military necessity in the asymmetric warfare being engaged globally. I find tremendous value at this level. -- BUY
TheStreet.com Power Stock Rankings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.