Mommy, Is My Toy Bad?
Toy recalls have been hanging over this holiday season like the Grinch over Whoville.
This makes parents doubt the likes of Mattel (MAT), Fisher Price, Winnie the Pooh and Thomas the Tank Engine -- names that are supposed to reassure that their children are at play in safe hands.
Things that make toys bad for kids -- lead paint, toxic plastics and irresponsible manufacturing -- are bad for the environment, too.
So it made me wonder about replacing some of the many toys on the Consumer Product Protection Commission's lengthy recall
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV