Quit Smoking for Life
New research shows that targeting each aspect of your addiction can make quitting easier than it has been in the past. Picking and sticking to a quit date is the first step. Perhaps you may be able to stop for the holidays -- and stick with your commitment for life.
Time is money -- that is the mantra in any metropolis. If you smoke, you are burning up both time and legal tender. Have you ever truly examined the dollar costs of this habit? Added up the minutes spent?
So how much of your time is lost due to smoking? If you smoke a pack a day for three years, you just
Think your boss is happy when you slip out for a smoke break? According to the Tobacco Public Policy Center, when employees smoke less, productivity goes up. A 2004 study in California determined that the indirect costs due to lost productivity from smoking-related illnesses were $1.5 billion.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV