Tomorrow's Headliners: OPEC
Wall Street might turn its focus to the energy market Wednesday, as the earnings schedule is practically bare and the economic calendar has only a handful of releases.
OPEC will meet and discuss whether to increase output, and the Energy Department will release its weekly data on petroleum inventories. Both could be major factors in how the energy complex, and potentially the overall market, trades.
Meanwhile, investors also will get productivity and unit labor costs from the Labor Department, factory orders from the Census Bureau and the Institute for Supply Management's services index.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV