How to Get Sponsorship for Your Nonprofit
Whether it's finding funding for female entrepreneurs or greening your neighborhood, you know your nonprofit is doing important work for others.
But the corporate sponsors you depend on for funding are primarily interested in what you can do for them.
Before you yell "scrooge," think of it this way: If sponsors based their sponsorship decisions solely on a nonprofit's good-cause pitch, they'd be throwing business sense to the wind.
What's In It for Them?
Nell Merlino, founder of the nonprofit organization
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV