10 Top-Yielding China Stocks
The big rally that China stocks experienced this year has tempered, and that's good news for those interested investors who sat on the sidelines, waiting for lower prices.
Many of these stocks have dropped off substantially from their highs, and they may be worth another look. And for those investors who want to mitigate their risk, investing in a stock that pays a dividend helps cushion the risk.
Stockpickr has reviewed the entire list of China stocks that trade in the U.S. on either the New York Stock Exchange or the Nasdaq and compiled a portfolio of the Top-Yielding China Stocks.
One of the best-yielding stocks on the list is Huaneng Power International (HNP), which pays a dividend at a rate of 6.7%. This operator of thermal power plants reported earnings a few weeks ago and announced that equity net profit increased by 25% in the first nine months of the year and total power generation increased by 11%. The stock has a price-to-earnings (P/E) ratio of 16.3 and a P/E-to-growth (PEG) ratio of 3.5.Huaneng Power shares are owned by ICON Telecommunications & Utilities (ICTUX), a four-star Morningstar-rated fund that specializes in investing in utility and telecom stocks. It has generated an average annual return of about 22% for the last three years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV