Monday's Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades
CHANGE IN RATINGSCasey's General Stores (CASY) downgraded at FBR to a Market Perform rating as upside to target price from here is just 10%.
First Marblehead (FMD) downgraded at FBR to an Underperform rating as analysis of trust performance suggests increasing risks that loan losses may not be sufficient. Target price is now $26.
Grant Prideco (GRP) upgraded at UBS to Buy rating from Neutral. Price target lifts to $65 from $62 and FY 2008 eps estimates upped to $4.65 from $4.55.
Intersil (ISIL) downgraded at Jefferies to Hold rating from Buy. Price target slashed to $30 from $38 and FY 2008 eps estimates dip to $1.59 from $1.69.Sierra Pacific Resources (SRP) downgraded at Deutsche Bank to a Hold rating as rate base upside is too opaque. Target price is $18.50. Tidewater (TDW) upgraded at Jefferies to Buy rating from Hold. Price target and FY 2008 eps estimates remain at $66 and $6.31, respectively.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV