Wednesday's Analysts' Upgrades and Downgrades
CHANGE IN RATINGSAmerican Oriental (AOB) initiated at Jefferies with Buy rating. Price target starts at $20 with FY 2008 eps estimates set at $0.81.
Aon (AOC) upgraded at Goldman Sachs to Buy from Neutral based on earnings growth and lack of exposure to mortgage crisis. See 13% earnings growth in 2008, with modest topline growth as company benefits from MMC's problems. Price target at $56.
Credicorp (BAP) initiated at Morgan Stanley with an overweight rating and $97 price target.
BB&T (BBT) upgraded at Oppenheimer from Sell to Neutral. Remain cautious on the group, but the company has an attractive balance sheet and sports an attractive dividend yield.Circuit City (CC) downgraded at JP Morgan from Overweight to Neutral. The company will likely struggle for the next couple of quarters and a turnaround would require deep pockets, potentially from a strategic partner. Dick's Sporting Goods (DKS) upgraded at Citigroup from Hold to Buy. Valuation call, as private label initiatives should help boost margins. $37 price target. Dick's Sporting Goods target raised at Goldman to $32 from $31. Q3 earnings came in above expectations, showing market share momentum, unique product offerings, and better inventory control. Maintained Neutral rating. Gorman-Rupp (GRC) downgraded at Friedman, Billings Ramsey from Market Perform to Underperform. There is downside risk potential to 2008 earnings. $32 price target.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV